Friday, October 23, 2009

H.U.N.G.R.Y...L.I.K.E...T.H.E...W.O.L.F [McDoC Evo-XR Midnight Mix]

Running Time : 6:25



My friend woozie.94 shared the multitrack file of HLTW along with some others. It's great fun mixing the multitracks because it lets you arrange the tracks according to what you have in mind. It's like heaven for us fan remixers when we get hold of the multitracks of our favorite songs. To give you an idea of what I'm saying, check out my own remix of DD's HLTW. ENJOY!!!
Shop for their CD's at: or

3 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

This

Kicks

Ass.

I really freakin' love it, and I've loved ALL of your Duran/Arcadia mixes.

Have you thought of remixing Duran's "Secret Oktober"?

Thanks, Kid Chaos!

McDoC October 27, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

THANKS! I haven't thought of doing Secret Oktober, but since you brought it up... I think I will. Just let me see if I could pull it off. It might take some time though. A few more requests still in the works. Hope you keep on visiting my friend. :)

Unknown December 28, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

This remix rocks, the stems you used breathe new life into an old classic!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP