Friday, January 8, 2010

.H.U.R.T.S...S.O...G.O.O.D [McDoC Evo-XR Mix]

Running Time : 6:13

I've been looking for an official extended version for this one but I don't think there had been one. I got hold of the multitracks and played around with it. Voila! An Evo-XR treatment for this classic rock track. The part I loved putting together was from 1:10-1:24, then the first verse wherein I took out the snare drum and it just sounded right... well, for me, at least. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it.
Shop for his CD's at: or

2 comments:

Unknown February 21, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

Awesome remix! Loving this site!

McDoC February 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Hi 睡衣 and David. THANKS!!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP