Friday, September 25, 2009

S.H.E...L.O.V.E.D...L.I.K.E...D.I.A.M.O.N.D [McDoC Evo-XR Remix]

Running Time : 6:25


This track is my favorite track next to Chant No. 1 from Spandau's Diamond LP. It was their sophomore album and the band displayed their funky sound along with some experimental synths. At first, while the first 5 tracks were easy to like, I thought that the last 3 songs from "Diamond" were kinda odd. But since my cassette player was on "auto-reverse" and "She Loved Like Diamond" was the track prior to the three, I've come to like the whole album after several playbacks. The sound of Gary's wailing guitar on this song, although quite simple and not like the fancy & explosive works of the guitar-gods, was somewhat hypnotic to me at that time. Sadly, it barely lasted for 3 minutes that yearning for a longer version has always been in my mind. Finally, an Evo-XR treatment is done and I'd like to thank AJWAVE and cispas for the Spandau shares of the extended and instrumental versions. CHEERS!!!
Shop for their CD's at : or

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP