Friday, July 24, 2009

R.E.D.U.C.E.D...T.O...T.E.A.R.S [McDoC Evo-XR Re-Mix]

Running Time : 7:52



Among my vinyls, the EP of this song was the only one I kept ... or so I thought. While I gave away the rest to my cousins and friends, I decided to tuck this along with my dad's LP's. I've always hoped, and kept an eye out, for a CD release of this song. But up to now, I believe the great ol' vinyl single and EP releases were the only format available. Then about a few years ago, having not heard the song for a long time, I thought it'd be great if I could have someone record it on a CD. I looked for it in the attic of my parent's house but couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily, about a year ago, I found fellow bloggers who posted their rips. Having the digitized copies of the single and extended re-mix, I just had to do an Evo-XR treatment of this obscure new wave single. Hope you check it out.

Thanks to Dj docT, Sandman and Marcel.

Shop for their records (if you're lucky) at:
or

3 comments:

Suzy Andrews July 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Great Remix of a great song,thanx for this McDoC brilliant,cheers Mikeyten

josmon10 July 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Fab! This is such an underrated, wonderful song, and your remix does it justice. Thank U!!

McDoC July 28, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

Hi Mikeyten and josmon10. You're very much welcome and I'm just too glad of your positive response to my remix. So, THANKS to you too!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP