Saturday, May 2, 2009

DON'T..FORGET..ME..(WHEN..I'M..GONE)]

Running Time: 9:11

This Canadian band was one of those who've been compared to Duran Duran in the mid-80's. I had album "Thin Red Line" both in vinyl and cassette back then. It's one of those albums that I could listen to from beginning to end. However, I wasn't able to check out their succeeding albums as the singles that followed didn't receive much commercial success compared to the ones released from their debut LP. It was only in 1995 that I was able to hear their other songs when I got "The Best of Glass Tiger: Air Time" CD... and it's a great compilation! Their debut single: "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" has been given the Evo-XR treatment wherein I used the Extended Club Mix, the Death Mix, and the Album version to stretch the playing time to over 9 minutes. Enjoy! :)


Shop for Glass Tiger's CD's at: or

2 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!!!! GREAT!!!! WONDERFUL

McDoC June 12, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Thanks for your kind comments edynho. :)

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP