Wednesday, October 29, 2008

W.R.A.P.P.E.D...A.R.O.U.N.D... Y.O.U.R...F.I.N.G.E.R

Running Time: 10:19


The song is a tale of an apprentice who seeks esoteric wisdom under the tutelage of an erotic teacher, eventually superseding the mentor to become the master. Like other Police songs from this period, it features mythological and literary references, notably to the the Scylla and Charybdis monsters of Greek mythology, and the German legend of Faust. It has a relatively slow, almost foreboding feel in the beginning verses, modulating to evoke a lighter, triumphant feel as the student achieves mastery. [Wikipedia]

One of the best bands ever. As a kid, I remember being totally enthralled by "Wrapped Around Your Finger" when I watched the music video for the very first time. It easily became one of my favorites among the band's releases. Up to this day, I never get tired as the music sets off an eerie environment where everything around me just seems to be on a standstill. Well, I decided to stretch it out some more and so here it is.

Check out and shop for their CD's at: or

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP