Sunday, October 25, 2009

McDoC Evo-XR Remixes is ONE YEAR OLD


WOW! It's been a year already since I've posted my Evo-XR treatments, my re-edits/remixes, that is. It was in October 25, 2008 when I published my eXtended Re-edit of New Year's Day. However, after only a week and about 200 downloads, it was taken down by blogger. Well, you know how it is with the Dee-eM-Cee-A. ;) . Anyways, I'd just like to THANK YOU all for visiting and special mention goes to the following who has supported my blog and/or dropped a comment in my posts or chatbox:

The Beatmeister
DrStirringRhod
MixMinistry's The Mayor, Workshy and DJ Joven
Rhenzo
Miss Parker
Mikeyten
The Sandman/Brent
Fiftypercent
Rambul
Saltyka
Robert Poland
Dirk
devirto
woozie.94
Udanax
Clive
john (akacable2006h)
george e.
dan
Sergio
Daryl Van Rokk
DJ D
starswatcher
Dj Al (Caracas, Venezuela)
dJ aLVIn d
rieger-markusrieger@web.de
Dj vno
luchete
‡«=€AM€LÏARO§AÐA=»‡®
DJ Cocas
cdman16
cd maniac
indigo
AllNiteMix
Guillermo Burns/zurdo41
Edynho
Fal (Brazil)
Raul (México)
MrOktober
European
Partygirl
world-deejays
mr smiths
waversunite
Dennis of Australia
A 38 y/o 80's Lover
ejfn2007 (Mexico City)
Rachael W. and Marco Luque
rufus
spinderella
josmon10
chwee (Singapore)
JC
sintetica
tonysmith609
giordano
rallyepassion.be

DJ Kid Andro

--- your time and effort in leaving a comment is very much appreciated. :)


Also, Thanks also to the following who shared some stuffs that I've used in my re-edits.
woozie.94
Sandman
Dj doc
DjPaulT
Marcel
BLACK@DJ
Magic Juan DJ
DJ Onyx
elevatorman
Illusion Music
Analogue
AJWAVE
cispas


I was planning on uploading a compilation of all the re-edits I've done and posted here... including a few that were taken down by blogger, some alternative re-edits and a minimix. However, I'm having problems with my internet speed in uploading/downloading for almost two weeks now. So, maybe when things get better I could post those stuffs. :)

14 comments:

raveandroll October 25, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Big ((((((((((HUG)))))))))) to you McDoc! :-) Congratulations for all of your hard work, and thank you for making life a bit brighter for so many of us.

All the best to you for the upcoming year, and many, many more!

Cheers,
MissP
xo

Mikeyten October 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

A big thankyou for all your work over the last year,you have done an amazing job,keep it up mate,Happy Birthday,Mikey

McDoC October 27, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Hi MissP and Mikeyten, THANKS to you too! You're definitely two of my favorite friends in the blogosphere who inspire me to go on. CHEERS!!!

DrStirringRhod October 27, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Yo bing!! I told yah. It pays off to be Original and Unique. :-) CONGRTAZ bro!! INGATZ!!

CHEERS
DR. STIRRING RHOD
http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

McDoC October 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Hi DSR, MARAMING SALAMAT bro. :)

‡«=€AM€LÏARO§AÐA=»‡® November 1, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

congratulation for this first year on line..i hope will be more years togethers and have time for enjoy your fantastic remixes..thanks for you original music ..for the hard work and always give the best....kisses from chile ‡«=€AM€LÏARO§AÐA=»‡®

McDoC November 2, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

Hi Camelia, it's always great to read your comments which inspires me in what i do. THANKS!!!

the beatmeister November 4, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

happy 1st year anniversary pala bing! thought nakapagiwan na ako ng message.

more power to your blog. you've come a long way. more 80s remixes please.

cheers bro!

McDoC November 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

Hi Beat,

I won't forget the encouragement and support from you, Dj docT and DSR when I was just starting.
THANKS VERY MUCH bro!!!


McDoC

new wave crossover November 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

very nice blog pre' thank you for all of this'

new wave crossover November 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

thanks for this pre'by the way' great blog'

McDoC November 28, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

You're very much welcome NWC. CHEERS!!!

new wave crossover July 15, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

yes'' belated' happy 1 year' pre'' great blog''

McDoC July 19, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

THANKS bro! :)

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

TOUCHDOWNS

What is Evo-XR?

The EVOlution of eXtended Re-edits, also Reconstructions of some of my favorite songs in classic 70s-80s style of mixing.


  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP